Collected and Identifiable Information: The following discloses our practices of collecting and managing identifiable and personal data for data protection.
The Academy will not solicit nor knowingly retain personal data information from our visitors and participants including minors. The Academy collects and maintains personal data on individuals who voluntarily submit the following information:
1. All personal information that the Academy collects (including, but not limited to, name and address) will be collected, used, and held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and rights under that Act.
2. Expressed interest in courses, materials, and services by browsing or downloading information on the website.
3. Entry into an enrollment agreement to receive courses, materials, and services.
4. Provide payment to the Academy in exchange for course content, materials, and services.
5. Inform the participant of new products and services available from the Academy. The user may request that we stop sending this information at any time.
6. Become involved with our online community for resources.
Third Party Services: The Academy may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment handling, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Web Site. Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that the Academy requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties must be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.